Current:Home > MarketsIndexbit-YouTuber Adam McIntyre Reacts to "Evil" Colleen Ballinger's Video Addressing Miranda Sings Allegations -Ascend Wealth Education
Indexbit-YouTuber Adam McIntyre Reacts to "Evil" Colleen Ballinger's Video Addressing Miranda Sings Allegations
NovaQuant Quantitative Think Tank Center View
Date:2025-04-06 20:39:38
YouTube star Adam McIntyre is not singing Colleen Ballinger's praises after she responded to allegations of grooming with a ukulele performance.
Back in 2020,Indexbit McIntyre accused the Miranda Sings creator of having inappropriate relationships with underage fans—including himself. In a 25-minute video, he said Ballinger put him in uncomfortable situations when he was between the ages of 13 and 16, specifically calling out an instance in which she sent him lingerie during a livestream. (At the time, Ballinger admitted she "should have never sent that.")
"Are you kidding me?" McIntyre said in a Twitch stream on June 28, shortly after Ballinger denied his claims in a song posted to her YouTube channel. "This is your response? Your response is making fun of us? I'm in awe."
McIntyre went on to blast Ballinger's denial on his Twitter, writing, "im glad her video did ONE thing, show you all EXACTLY the type of evil woman she is, that a lot of us have experienced over the past few years behind the scenes, the mask has slipped…everyone meet the REAL colleen ballinger."
In her June 28 video, Ballinger explained that she used to message fans earlier in her career, but "didn't understand that maybe there should be some boundaries" and oftentimes overshared details about her life.
"I haven't done that in years because I changed my behavior and took accountability," she sang, adding that she was not going to apologize to "lies and rumors."
"Your goal is to ruin the life of the person you despise while you dramatize your lies and monetize their demise," she continued. "I'm sure you're disappointed in my s--tty little song, I know you wanted me to say that I was 100 percent in the wrong."
While Ballinger did confess to making "jokes in poor taste" and "lots of dumb mistakes," she denied ever sending inappropriate messages to teenage fans with the intention of grooming them.
"I'm not a groomer," the 36-year-old added. "I'm just a loser who didn't understand I shouldn't respond to fans."
Earlier this month, McIntyre's accusations resurfaced when fellow YouTuber KodeeRants shared alleged screenshots of Ballinger asking fans their "favorite position" in a group chat named "Colleeny's Weenies." Per NBC News, the unverified screenshots also showed Ballinger allegedly asking McIntyre if he was a virgin.
E! News has reached out to Ballinger's rep for comment but hasn't heard back.
(E! and NBC News are both part of the NBCUniversal family.)
For the latest breaking news updates, click here to download the E! News AppveryGood! (264)
Related
- Senate begins final push to expand Social Security benefits for millions of people
- Lawsuit naming Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs as co-defendant alleges his son sexually assaulted woman on yacht
- Sen. Jacky Rosen places $14 million ad reservation in key Nevada Senate race
- Experts predict extremely active Atlantic hurricane season
- Tree trimmer dead after getting caught in wood chipper at Florida town hall
- What does a DEI ban mean on a college campus? Here's how it's affecting Texas students.
- March Madness: How to watch the women’s Final Four and what to watch for in the NCAA Tournament
- 'Ambitious' plan to reopen channel under collapsed Baltimore bridge by May's end announced
- The FBI should have done more to collect intelligence before the Capitol riot, watchdog finds
- Ohio teacher should be fired for lying about sick days to attend Nashville concert, board says
Ranking
- New data highlights 'achievement gap' for students in the US
- New York inmates who claimed lockdown was religious violation will be able to see eclipse
- Judge appoints special master to oversee California federal women’s prison after rampant abuse
- $1.23 billion lottery jackpot is Powerball's 4th largest ever: When is the next drawing?
- Man can't find second winning lottery ticket, sues over $394 million jackpot, lawsuit says
- Emergency operations plan ensures ‘a great day’ for Monday’s eclipse, Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine says
- RFK Jr. campaign disavows its email calling Jan. 6 defendants activists
- Procter & Gamble recalls 8.2 million laundry pods including Tide, Gain, Ace and Ariel detergents
Recommendation
What do we know about the mysterious drones reported flying over New Jersey?
Only Julia Fox Could Make Hair Extension Shoes Look Fabulous
Kristin Lyerly, Wisconsin doctor who sued to keep abortion legal in state, enters congressional race
Does Amazon's cashless Just Walk Out technology rely on 1,000 workers in India?
Federal court filings allege official committed perjury in lawsuit tied to Louisiana grain terminal
What Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Really Thinks of JoJo Siwa's New Adult Era
Experts predict extremely active Atlantic hurricane season
Fire outside the Vermont office of Sen. Bernie Sanders causes minor damage