Current:Home > MyWhy Larsa Pippen Is Leaving Engagement Ring Shopping in Marcus Jordan's Hands -Ascend Wealth Education
Why Larsa Pippen Is Leaving Engagement Ring Shopping in Marcus Jordan's Hands
Chainkeen Exchange View
Date:2025-04-06 21:15:26
Larsa Pippen and Marcus Jordan are simply having a wonderful Christmas time.
Which means Michael Jordan's son isn't stressing about how he could propose to his girlfriend of about a year.
"It's in the works," Marcus told E! News when asked if wedding planning is in their future at KIIS FM's iHeartRadio Jingle Ball in Inglewood, Calif. on Dec. 1. "That's my tagline for it, and it'll happen when it happens."
And Larsa, 49, is excited for that day.
"I feel like we're in a good place. We're really happy," The Real Housewives of Miami star added before turning to Marcus and adding, "And I feel like you know what kind of ring I like. So, we'll see."
In fact, they've already started looking.
"We've definitely been doing some ring shopping," the 32-year-old shared, "so I'm starting to get an understanding of what it might look like."
As for the design, Larsa is leaving the ball in Marcus' court.
"I feel like you have such good taste that I love the things you send me," she told him, "and I feel like I just leave it to you."
As he put it, "No heavy lifting. I'm not worried about it. It's gonna be right."
Until then, Larsa has the promise ring Marcus gifted her earlier this year. But the idea of being his wife—she was previously wed to Scottie Pippen for about two decades—is even more appealing.
"I liked being married," Larsa told E! in October. "I like marriage. I feel like it's great. I feel like it's great to be able to build with someone, plan the future with someone. And so, marriage to me is kind of important."
While we wait and see what the future holds for Larsa and Marcus, keep reading to see all of the Jingle Ball's star-studded guests.
For the latest breaking news updates, click here to download the E! News AppveryGood! (9)
Related
- Buckingham Palace staff under investigation for 'bar brawl'
- Groups of masked teenagers loot Philadelphia stores, over 50 arrested: Police
- Shooting incident in Slovak capital leaves 1 dead, 4 injured
- Last samba in Paris: Gabriela Hearst exits Chloé dancing, not crying, with runway swan song
- Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow owns a $3 million Batmobile Tumbler
- Blue Beetle tells story of Latino superhero and his family in first-of-its-kind live action film
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom signs law to raise minimum wage for fast food workers to $20 per hour
- U.S. aims to resettle up to 50,000 refugees from Latin America in 2024 under Biden plan
- New data highlights 'achievement gap' for students in the US
- Tropical Storm Rina forms in the Atlantic Ocean, the National Hurricane Center says
Ranking
- Bill Belichick's salary at North Carolina: School releases football coach's contract details
- UAW to announce next round of strike targets Friday: 'Everything is on the table'
- Jenniffer González, Puerto Rico’s resident commissioner, to challenge island’s governor in primary
- Hundreds attend funeral for high school band director who died in bus crash
- Friday the 13th luck? 13 past Mega Millions jackpot wins in December. See top 10 lottery prizes
- Suspect Jason Billingsley arrested in murder of Baltimore tech CEO Pava LaPere
- Michael Gambon, veteran actor who played Dumbledore in 'Harry Potter,' dies at 82
- Week 5 college football picks: Predictions for every Top 25 game on jam-packed weekend
Recommendation
The company planning a successor to Concorde makes its first supersonic test
Guardians fans say goodbye to Tito, and Terry Francona gives them a parting message
'The truth has finally set him free.': Man released after serving 28 years for crime he didn't commit
Indiana state comptroller Tera Klutz will resign in November after nearly 7 years in state post
Which apps offer encrypted messaging? How to switch and what to know after feds’ warning
Little Big Town's Red Carpet Looks May Be Your Next Style Crush
California passes slate of LGBTQ protections
Sen. Bob Menendez pleads not guilty in federal court to bribery and extortion